Before getting too excited about the Digi Dock, bear in mind that this may be another DIY style device like the ZPG. The Digi Dock is yet another mysterious handheld from China, and it’s possible that it’ll only be available in limited batches.
Information about the device limited at the moment, but we do know some key things.
- A Raspberry Pi 3B+ will power the basic unit.
- A Raspberry Pi 4 version is likely next year.
- It’s designed to be a modular unit.
- A Windows version is possible and may use an Asus development board.
- An Android version is also possible.
- Windows and Android versions are probably made to order.
There’s a video on Tieba showing the handheld running Capcom Fighting Evolution on PS2. I guess that this is a demonstration of the Windows variant, but I can’t confirm.
I’ll be keeping my eyes open for more information on this interesting looking handheld. You can follow this link if you’d like to follow the Tieba thread about this handheld, but you’ll need Google Translate!